We are celebrating our 85th annual Lumberjack Dinner. We hope you can join us for a “Family Style Lumberjack Meal fit for a hungry Lumberjack. The menu is historic and the recipe’s are closely guarded secrets. We will be serving:
- Roast Pork and Corned Beef
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Rutabaga and Cabbage
- Baked Beans cooked to perfection
- Apple Sauce made from hand picked apples
- Assorted Pies
- Coffee, Milk, and Water
- Serving will begin at 4:30 pm and will run until 7:00 pm . We will also have “Carry Outs” and will begin serving those from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. So come and avoid the rush.
Tickets can be purchased at the church office or online through our website sturgeonbayumc.org. If you purchase your tickets online please bring your e-mailed receipt.
- Adults 12 yr. and up – $16.00 per person if purchased before 1/29/2020. $17.00 at the door.
- Carry Outs $16.00 per order if purchased before 1/29/2020. $17.00 at the door.
- Children 6-11 $7.00 per child.
- Children under 6 will be free.
Proceeds go to fund our radio ministry and other Men’s Club Activities. People com from all over the state so don’t be late.