The Capital Campaign can be divided into two phases; the Funding Phase and the Implementation Phase. We started with a vision. Vision 2020: Sharing Our Faith; Securing Our Future. We then listed three objectives that would help achieve that vision.
- Energy Efficiency
- Better Serve Our Members
- Promote Growth
The following is a list of articles relevant to the Funding Phase.
- Capital Campaign Letter to Congregation
- Capital Campaign Summary
- Methods For Giving
- Commitment Information Card
- Capital Campaign Presentation – Promoting Growth in Church Membership
- Capital Campaign Presentation – Heating System and Energy Use
- Capital Campaign – Testimonials
- Parking Lot Proposed Drawing
- How are we doing?
- Hallelujah – Amen – Thank You
The second phase is the Implementation Phase. A mechanism has been established and approved by the Church Council for the dispersion of funds from the Capital Campaign to accomplish our objectives. All monies received through the Capital Campaign will go to the Capital Campaign Initiatives. Any money left over will be placed in an account for future Capital Improvement needs. The following is a list of articles and materials relevant to the Implementation Phase.